DC Comics has released comic solicitation information for the publisher’s October 2012 library of releases, including details for the latest issues of the ongoing Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice comics titles.
A rundown for Green Lantern: The Animated Series #7, the October 2012 issue for the new ongoing comic title based on the animated series of the same name, can be found below. Green Lantern: The Animated Series presents new tales taking place within the continuity of the acclaimed CGI-animated series.
GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES #7
Written by ART BALTAZAR and FRANCO
Art and cover by DARIO BRIZUELA
On sale OCTOBER 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E
• Zilius Zox wants to impress Atrocitus.
• His fiendish plan sends a new villain to the Interceptor!
• Will Hal save the day? Or will Razer?!
More details on the new ongoing series, including interviews and production art, can be found here at The World’s Finest Green Lantern: The Animated Series subsite.
Details for the October 2012 issue of Young Justice, the DC Comics title based on the acclaimed Cartoon Network animated series of the same name, can be found below. The Young Justice comic series expands on the continuity of the hit animated series, telling stories taking place between episodes of the top-rated cartoon. Stories from both the animated series and comic title will directly tie into each other. Cover art is also available by clicking the thumbnail.
YOUNG JUSTICE #21
Written by GREG WEISMAN
Art by CHRISTOPHER JONES
Cover by MIN SUNG KU
On sale OCTOBER 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E
• Aliens have arrived on Earth-16!
• Superboy and five Justice Leaguers have been abducted!
• Metropolis is in danger!
• Enter: BRAINIAC!
Further Young Justice comic details can be found at the The World’s Finest Young Justice subsite, including previews for current and upcoming issues along with creator interviews.
DC Comics has also scheduled a special Halloween-themed collection featuring issues of Batman Adventures, in addition to a new trade paperback collection for Young Justice. Details can be found below.
YOUNG JUSTICE: VOLUME TWO – TRAINING DAYS
Written by KEVIN HOPPS and GREG WEISMAN
Art by CHRISTOPHER JONES, LUCIANO VECCHIO and DAN DAVIS
Cover by CHRISTOPHER JONES
On sale NOVEMBER 14 • 160 pg, FC, $12.99 US
• Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Miss Martian and Artemis defend Gotham City from Ra’s al Ghul and Clayface!
• Features issues #7-13 of the all ages series.
BATMAN stories written by DAN SLOTT
BATMAN art by TY TEMPLETON and TERRY BEATTY
SCOOBY-DOO story by CHRIS DUFFY
SCOOBY-DOO art by TIM HARKINS
BATMAN cover by BRUCE TIMM
SCOOBY-DOO cover by SCOTT GROSS
On sale OCTOBER 3 • 24 pg, FC, FREE! • RATED E
• Just in time for Halloween, it’s a FREE all-ages flip-book comic reprinting classic BATMAN and SCOOBY-DOO tales!
• In his side of the comic, The Dark Knight meets Gotham City’s new vigilante, the Cavalier, and battles the evil of Ra’s Al Ghul in stories from BATMAN ADVENTURES #1 and #4.
• And in the other side, the Mystery Inc. Gang tries to get to the bottom of “The Costume Caper,” in a story from SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? #2.
Stay tuned for further news right here at The World’s Finest – including new updates on Young Justice, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, and DC Nation.
Twitter – Facebook – Tumblr